What is Rock Bottom Shopping's Holiday Return Policy?
OUR HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY IS EFFECTIVE STARTING NOVEMBER 2, 2020.
We have an extended Return Policy Instore and Online. You have up to two weeks after Christmas Day, which is January 8, 2021, to return an Online or Instore Purchase. Accessories, Handbags, Jewelry, Home Decor and Final Sale items are FINAL SALE regardless of our Holiday Return Policy. Full priced items may be returned for Store Credit Only. We do not offer Refunds to Method of Payment!
- Items purchased prior to November 2, 2020 are not eligible for the Holiday Return Policy.
- Items without an Invoice or Gift Receipt are not eligible for Return or Exchange.
- Accessories, Handbags, Jewelry, Makeup, Home Decor, Style Steals and Final Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- Items must be returned in the condition in which you received, unworn and unwashed.
- Please note, we do not offer Free Return Labels for Gifts, as the RMA must be generated by the Purchaser.
How can I give a Gift Receipt with my Online purchase? How can I return a gift given to me without a Gift Receipt?
To send or print a Gift Receipt for your Purchase or Gift that you are giving, please click the Download link below, print and fill out the details.